or call/text him at 715-297-5757 about the dates you can attend Cost
- The club is asking for a one-time donation of $5 to help cover refreshments during the sessions
- No student will be turned away for financial reasons – contact Jim Wendling for assistance
What should I wear?
What should I do as a parent/guardian?
- A clean pair of running/tennis shoes that were not worn to the club (we do not want dirt on the ice)
- Loose layers of clothing to stay warm on the ice – some people like to wear warm hats and gloves
- You can enjoy some coffee while watching
- You can help out on the ice
- If numbers permit it, try out curling for yourself